To grow business, build community relations, and add value as we advocate, educate and support our businesses, organizations, and individuals.
To create greater Filipino Community awareness and a supportive environment where business owners and professionals can grow and prosper together, utilizing tools such as leadership training, education, referral resources, etc.
The Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce of North Carolina, also known as FILAMCCNC, was established in October 5th, 2021 to support Filipino-Americans who are interested in creating, developing, building, and promoting their business, locally and abroad.
- Local Business Directory
- Business Education & Seminar
- Business Member Spotlight
- Featured Business
- Professional & Community Networking
- Exclusive Referral Network of Professionals
- Business Collaboration & Masterminds
- Inspire & Support Start Up Business Owners
- Be part of Marketing Opportunities, Locally & Internationally
- Special Membership Discounts to Local & International Filipino Business Partners
- Be a Blessing & Give Back to Our Filipino Community Here and Abroad
…And Many More!
Message from the President
Hello and welcome to our website! My name is Agnes Herman, President of the Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce of Jacksonville, North Carolina, also known as FilAmCCNC.
At FilAmCCNC, we seek to support, assist, and advocate Filipino-American business owners throughout Greater Jacksonville, NC. We hope to accomplish these goals through growing our membership, providing opportunities to promote Filipino-American businesses, promoting networking and educational opportunities and raising money to assist those in our community and abroad.
Thank you and we look forward to your association with us.